You should consider reapplying to the program if:
- You can explain better how your program helps to create a stronger Jewish community
- You have more evidence of impact and proof that the work you are doing is working
- Your organization has grown and now better fits UpStart’s definition of a Growth Stage venture. Find out what stage of growth your venture is in!
- Your organization serves a small or mid-sized Jewish community, and even if your idea has been done before in larger cities by other organizations, it’s still innovative in your local community
- Your venture is structured as a social first, for-profit entity that is impacting Jewish life